I was so excited for this week's episode that shortly after the opening started I paused the TV and jumped up and down lol. I had to give myself a moment to get hyped up before I figured out what happened to Glenn...
Thoughts while watching the show...
1.Oh... they were tearing him up... that's some fucking stroke of luck to not get eaten. Look at Glenn surviving and what not underneath whatever he just crawled into.
2. THEY'RE REACHING FOR HIM THO....
3. Nooooooo.... I just screamed.
4. These zombies look terrible.
5. Having to look at Nicolas is pretty fucking disgusting.
6. Can we just admit that in the "real" zombie world Glenn wouldn't have survived. Sidebar: Steven Yeun is pretty damn hot.
7. What! Who the fuck is that? Enid? Why was she there? She's so emo and random. "I said heads up.." with a fucking attitude. Why is she living there? She just didn't want to be there? I'm trying to make sense of her emo ways.
8. Shit, I'd probably leave her overly emotional ass there. I'm learning that I'm more and more like Shane lol.
9. Glenn looks good with longer hair.
10. He should grow out his stache...
11. Enid is gonna fuck around and get yoked up.
12. Hasn't Glenn had enough of chasing after people. Like, dude... they're on some bs and playing childhood games. I'd keep it moving and leave her ass. Especially when you JUST had ol' dude eaten up on top of your fucking body. Like, nah... nope. All the "nopes" in the world. I'm not fucking with it.
13. Morgan and that damn stick lol...
14. Kinda funny that they're both British.
15. That blood is seeping through the walls?
17. That baby is starting to look like Shane lol (re: Judith)
18. Who is that? Ick... weird eye zombie! Gross. Oh... wait, that was the guy!! Oh, he's putting the peices of the puzzle together!
19. Cam'ron (aka Gabriel) stays on some bullshit. Like, where did he find duck tape? Wait... that's wrong. ducT tape? yes. Duct Tape... where'd he find that?
20. I think that teenage boy is gonna try and kill Rick or maybe Carl. He's gonna turn that gun on Carl... That boy is gonna fuck him up. He's gonna try and shoot that gun by himself and fuck everything up for tall of them.
21. Morgan doesn't want any fucking Oatmeal... especially when it looks like silly putty. Or slop...
22. Morgan is acting really weird. Oh wait... I forgot that Morgan let those people go. That sucks they attacked Rick. I honestly forgot about that shit. I've only been focused on Glenn.
23. I must admit that Morgan is making a very compelling argument... and I'm seriously impressed with his honesty. #AllLifeIsPrecious
25. Rick kinda sucks right now.... and here comes Deanna and her crazy ass.
26. They have Rosita teaching them? Lol...Oooh shit! She is getting bad ass.
27. I like that they gave Rosita more lines this week. I take back what I said in #26 lol. She's putting Eugene in his place.
28. Something is about to happen. fa; <---- Screamed and jumped out of my damn skin when Glenn came up behind her.
29. Why does she have so much attitude?
30. I wouldn't know how to build anything in this world.
31. Glenn is saving souls out here in Alexandria.
32. He's going to get bullets. That little fuck. I know he's gonna fuck something up for everyone.
33. Holy shit. That guy is on that rope! This sucks. He's gonna die... actually Rick may kill him.
34. What does Morgan have up his sleeve? Who is wounded? Oh, Carol is gonna be all over it.
35. That little boy and his bowl haircut lol....
36. Is that boy going to kill Carl?
37. Oh.. the balloons. Oh shit... the church is falling.
Nov 24, 2015
Nov 17, 2015
Full Disclosure: I asked a co-worker if we found anything out about Glen in this week's episode and she told me "no, but there's a nugget at the end." With that knowledge, I sat down to watch this week's episode of The Walking Dead.
|I loved the visual of Daryl lying down next to his bike w/ the walker next to him... the walker looked like an alien|
Thoughts while watching the show:
1. I wonder if Daryl....
2. What the fuck just happened? Who is shooting at them? OMG!!! Daryl just dropped his bike... oh no! Someone is chasing him. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Slow clap for Sasha and Abraham taking those folks out! Good job... and what the fuck is up with those folks still following Daryl? Oh my god. I can't even handle this episode. Sidebar: the gold color is gorgeous on Daryl's bike.
** Y'all I seriously screamed out loud like 5 times just now. **
2. "What the fuck dude? You can't be dropping a hog like that." - my boyfriend.
3. Has Daryl had a love interest yet? Did he get shot? I see the blood...
4. I follow Norman Reedus on IG lol... he's so damn cool to me.
5. WHAT!!!!!!!!!! They wacked the shit out of him. Dang. Who do they think he is?
6. Now they're fucking dirty. Who burned all those bodies?
7. Where are they taking him... this shit is too weird for me.
8. They're not going to kill Daryl. I just can't take him seriously because he's a ginger!
9. My heart is beating so freaking fast. OMG! Daryl just made a run for it. I literally cannot. OH! That girl must need her insulin to stay up.
10. Does Abraham technically have a high top, or nah? Lol...
11. Do you think it's stressful clearing a house? My nerves are all up in the air right now. I just can't even.
12. Ahhhh.... (just screamed at the top of my lungs!!!)
13. "Loose ends make my ass itch..." -- Abraham with the quote of the night.
14. I bet Abraham still kills that walker.
15. I think Daryl is gonna go back and give her that medicine. He has a heart.
16. What the fuck is that? Who are those people? Daryl is gonna come through as the clutch MVP this week. I don't know why they didn't give her the shot. I mean, she fell the fuck out a while ago.
17. He got bit! OH MY GOD!!! They're gonna cut his arm off just like that? Wowzers. I can't even handle it.
18. Daryl is showing how much humanity he still has by taking that insulin. That was a big thing to do.
19. But really tho... who were those people?
20. This looks like a trap. I feel like Abraham is walking into a set up. It's just too easy. Does that truck have gas? What's Abraham doing? Does he wanna get bit? He's stupid. Can he just hurry the fuck up and process whatever meltdown he's having. Shit.
21. That looks like a warning bell with the walker shaking on it.
23. That girl got her insulin and got some hops again. She needs to slowdown running that fast.
24. "You can't be running off like that. That's the dumbest thing you could do...especially when the bitch needs insulin every 3 hrs." - my boyfriend
25. AHHHHH!!! (screamed out loud) -- they bit the shit out of that girl! Dang... and they basically went through all of that shit with the insulin for nothing. It's crazy how fast people come and go in this version of the world.
26. Is he gonna take them back to Alexandria? Wait... what just happened? They're gonna jack him? These simple ass people. I can't believe they jacked him. I can't believe they took his shit. Man...
27. That looks like an alien on the ground. If he fell there must be a bike somewhere. What's that? Oh wow! He found a truck.
28. Oh that was Daryl. How'd he find them? He's bad ass...I hope they get back to Alexandria safely.
29. Wait, was that Glen's voice? Actually that didn't sound like Glen's voice.
Nov 10, 2015
The level of anticipation I'm feeling as I prepare to watch this episode of Walking Dead!!!! My God... I can feel the nerves running through my body. All I can think about is Glenn and wondering if he's alive or dead. I'm like scared to even start the episode because right now he's still capable of being alive in my mind. Once I press "play" and find out what really happened, I'll be forced to come to terms with his outcome and whether or not he survived the zombie horde. Damn them for creating this show! I can't remember the last time I was so wrapped up in something.
Thoughts while watching the show:
1. Deanna looks older and older each episode. I bet the stress in real life would age you like that.
2. I wonder if the smell is bad with all those bodies. They aren't acting like it stinks. Maybe they got used to it.
3. Holy fuck balls!!!! All those zombies. (screamed aloud like 4 times lol)
4. Nope. Nope. Nope. All the nopes in the world.
5. Yeah, y'all need to reinforce those walls lol.
6. Shit just get real for these Alexandria folks.
7. Damn. 20 deep? These people looks SHOOOOOOOOOOOOK.
8. Rick is doing a lot of wishful thinking in this speech.
9. Carl must've had a growth spurt. He's tall now.
10. Deanna is such an old hag. Walking away all slow in those orthopedic shoes lol...
11. Gonna vomit looking at that blood.
12. Just burn them... don't dig graves.
13. These people bitching about food and shit. They can't survive shit. (My boyfriend in the background: "Motherfucking civilians! I hate civilians.")
14. Bruce ain't about shit. He looks like he's been on fuck shit since before the zombie apocalypse.
15. Glenn's name is on there! Oh man.... Maggie is leaving! She's gonna go find her man. Maggie has been about that life.
16. This is the easiest scene ever for Maggie to shoot. Look determined and pissed off with minimal lines. Nice
18. White kids are always spazzing out on their parents lol. Deanna is gonna end up killing herself or something. I bet we see her name added to the wall by the end of the episode.
19. This punk ass kid. Carl has a gun on him. Shocked he hasn't channeled his dad yet and killed that other kid.
20. She's the most stressed out doctor ever. She makes me feel nervous.
21. Screamed at the top of my lungs when that walker came up to the window lol...
22. Those people are all gonna die by the end of the episode.
23. Walking through the sewer? Fuck no. All the fucks in the world no.
24. I wouldn't be walking down in that tunnel. He hasn't been there since the beginning? That means he doesn't know what else is down there.alsdl; <---- screamed and jumped when another walker jumped out lol. This show has me screaming like a crazy person lol.
25. Shit! I screamed again.
26. That bad ass kid is gonna push Rick over the wall. I don't trust him. I'm so suspicious of everyone.
27. I knew that chick was a lesbian.
28. They're really comfortable down there with all those walkers.
29. Oh, that kid is creepy as fuck. I'm not bringing the cookies up there. Little boy looks like he'll throw you down the stairs. Sidebar: who's giving him that fucked up haircut? Lol...
30. Deanna is fucking stupid. Yeah, she has a bit of heart but shit... stab in the head! "I wanna live. I want this place to stay standing." - Deanna
31. Where is Maggie going? Taking Glenn's name off of the wall. They can leave Nicholas' name up there. He's not coming back lol.
32. What's this chick crying about? Did Abraham not make it back? Oh wait... yeah, that's what she's probably crying about.
33. Damn, that's a lot of walkers.
34. "Finally! Let's get this dude laid. He may actually chill the fuck out and not kill nobody." - my boyfriend
35. What's Deanna doing? She's so fucking stupid. This bitch is trying to feel alive and shit. Ugh!
Nov 2, 2015
In fact they really should have called this one "The Morgan Episode" because that's all it was about. I had high hopes, but it turned into more of a "character building/backstory" episode for Morgan. Yes, Morgan... which is fine, but the entire episode I kept thinking about Glenn and wondering if he was really dead. Would we see him turned as a walker? Would he survive that zombie horde? I had so many questions and remembered Talking Dead mentioning something about viewers seeing Glenn in SOME form on episode 4, so I was holding my breath. Glenn was never addressed. In fact, the entire episode was a flashback to just how nuts Morgan was (killing anything and everything) and showed the relationship between him and the man who taught him Aikdo and "The Art of Peace." I proceeded to call this character "chubby Kevin Spacey" because I forgot the character's actual name, but dude really looked like a larger Kevin Spacey lol.
Keeping it 100, my boyfriend and I dozed off while watching this episode. Maybe because we had to watch on Amazon Prime and were counting down to Midnight when the show would post online, or the fact that the episode only featured 2 real characters (3 if you count the goat) and their long monologues. Regardless of that, the major takeaways were gaining a deeper understanding of just how nuts Morgan was and just how necessary it was for him to gain that sense of zen. I saw some people post online that this episode was "brilliant" and it made me scratch my head. Am I missing something? Brilliant? Nah... it was just okay.
Thoughts while watching the episode:
1. Morgan is really gone
2. Oooh! That dude just jumped out the fire.
3. I have to remember to give Morgan credit for being able to survive so well on his own.
4. Holy shit!!! He legit just killed dude. Wowzers.
5. "You goin'" -- scary ass Morgan. He legit just strangled this guy with his bear hands. No wonder he's so zen now.
6. That's a beautiful field.
7. That's a trap... with the goat... must be.
8. Talk and have some fallafel? Random as hell lol...
9. sfa <--- jumped out of my skin when the dude wacked him over the head lol...
10. Is that Kevin Spacey? Maybe it's Kevin Spacey's brother... they could be twins.
11. Ugh. Morgan yelling "kill me" is such Queen behavior lol... Calm the hell down.
12. "I wonder how he keeps the goat alive at night when it's dark and he's sleeping." - my boyfriend
13. So this dude is gonna be his sensei or something?
14. How does he have enough food for two people?
15. "These dudes need to be like super survivors, like on Naked and Afraid." - my boyfriend
16. Morgan is safer and eating better in there.
17. Question: If you hair was balding like that would you keep the sides? #Random
18. Holy shit. Did he just rage! Morgan needs to calm the fuck down. Dude is turnt.
19. Is he really gonna kill this guy?
20. "How the fuck does he weigh so much?" - my boyfriend on chubby Kevin Spacey.
21. Ohhh... the walker got the goat? Oh... and the goat is back to eating lol. That goat sucks.
22. Wait, they 've been burying the walkers? That's using up too much needed energy.
23. Oh man... he got bit. He's being so casual and chill about all of this.
<---- intermittently nodding off lol --------------------->
24. This W dude looks a bit like Skeet Ulrich in The Craft. Anyone else see it?
I hope the show gets back to answering more important questions that where Morgan got his sweet ninja moves next week...
|WHERE IS GLENN?|