|Spring in Seattle|
2. Does anyone else drink coffee and then wonder why? I mean, coffee absolutely RIPS through my body, annihilating it lol. My girlfriend called it a stimulant. I call it a laxative. Every time I drink a cup I'm left wondering about my life.
|Until I get a full length mirror|
4. Whenever you sign a lease, do you REALLY read everything? I mean, I know people have a habit of signing things and only skimming through, but as my boyfriend and I count down the days until our lease is up, I realized that there were entire sections I didn't read. For instance, we aren't allowed to sublet. They will allow us to cancel our lease with ample notice, but we're fined a fee of nearly 5k! Like, 5 thousands fucking coins. *sigh* The struggle is real... and just as I was getting excited about viewing potential properties, all of those hopes and dreams were dashed.
|I go light on the onions and add mustard|
6. Speaking of which, I've had a crack in my left thumb nail for the past few MONTHS! Yes, you read that correctly... months! Whenever it starts to grow out there's always some life fuckery that swoops in and chips it again. It sucks. Jesus be a fence.
7. I think I'm over the Kardashians. Like, for real for real. I'm 2 episodes behind on this season and finding it harder and harder to locate any fucks to make it through an entire episode. I know this is a good thing.
|Being emo withKhaleesi|
9. Seriously - - where the fuck is that plane! This is so heartbreaking and tragic.
|Rocking that Top Knot|
11. Currently sitting at work with quilted black leather shorts... hoping I'm not going to give myself a yeast infection with how tight they are! Jesus be some monistat plus. This is for the birds... they are great when I'm standing, but riding all up in my business as I sit at my desk.